1. How much does it cost to rent the hall?
The price is listed below along with what is included for Occasions Hall. Dates are limited! We do not charge per person and all we do is rent the hall with chairs, tables, a bar, and Dj booth. You are free to bring in your own food, music and drinks and have as many guests upto 80ppl. If you have less people, you will have additional space to use for a dance floor or lounge area.
The hall rental for rate for Occasions Hall:
·· Fridays are $795 (choose any 5 hours)
· Saturdays are $1095 (Evening Rental) If you choose daytime party and end by 5pm -$300 discount
· Sundays are $795 (choose any 5 hours)
· Monday - Thursdays are $395
*New Years eve still available $1,495
*Each party must pay the $55 clean up fee. At the end of the party we clean everything; you don't have to touch anything.
*Each additional hour is $150.
*The deposit is $300 and the balance is due the week before the party.
2. What's included with the hall rental?
·The price includes an allocated amount of hall rental time - choice of 5 hours in the evening or day; you can come in early to set up (2 Hours guaranteed, but we allow you to come in earlier if it is ready)
· Banquet Seats and tables included for our maximum capacity which is 80 people. We provide you with tables and chairs.
· Use of bar space w/fridge and ice containers.
· DJ booth w/ disco ball and dance lighting.
· 6 Chafing racks to warm the food buffet style. (Just bring fuel)
· Parking lot is available
· You may bring in your own food, drinks, music, etc...
· If you like we can recommend decorators, caterers, and people for food service (Please use our vendors page)
· We also have additional rentals available.
· We do not provide the linen nor do we have utensils, dinnerware, glassware or toiletries.
3. When can I stop by to view the hall?
We don't require an appointment to view the hall. You can walk in during these show times
Monday through Thursdays 7pm -8pm (evening)
Saturday 10am - 11am (morning)
Sunday at 1pm • Special accommodation, by appointment only!
Please call us on the way at 347-640-4255 .
We don't show the hall only on nights we have events. We suggest you call us on the way.
4. What is the cancellation policy?
We also have a very liberal refund policy on deposits so be sure to ask for details. The customer will receive a full refund of deposit if a Occasions Hall representative is notified in writing 90 calendar days before the date of party hall rental. In rare circumstances, a portion of the deposit will be refunded if cancellation notice is received in advanced time prior to actual date of hall rental (subject to accommodation and discretion of the hall).
In the event of any refund, a $100 service charge will apply. The hall does not offer refund or rein check due to any circumstance if it's a last minute cancellation.
5. How much deposit is required?
Our policy is first come first serve. We do not hold dates for anyone. A $300 minimum deposit is required to hold and confirm the date of your choice. The balance is due one week prior to your party. You are subject to cancellation if balance is not paid in full one week prior to the party, unless you notify a Occasions Hall Representative. If you do not have the full $300 deposit we always encourage our customers to leave a small deposit in order to secure the date and have a contract.